Positions of power
A list of positions of power and players who occupy them, So you know who to ask when you want something done/changed that you can't do/change yourself.
|Position of Power||Name||Username||status|
|Writer of rules||Freyr||froop||uncomfortable|
|Game server configurer ('Dungeon Master')||Freyr||froop||comfortable|
|Whitelist manager (therefore application decider and weilder of the ban hammer)||Evan||fraserfir||comfortable|
|Discord server owner|
|Dynmap marker manager|
|Teleport block installer|
|Discord Emoji manager|
|wiki owner and ultimate decider||Evan||fraserfir||more than happy|
|Domain name owner/manager||Freyr||froop||tolerable|
|creative world manager||unfilled|
|Grief Prevention manager|
If you want to take on a position of power/responsibility, ask the @powerful on discord.
Other things that would be nice to have, but are a bit more one-off (don't require a permanent position of power):
- a logo
- very cautious, niche advertising, e.g. on Tumblr, very specific subreddits, Twitter? Please ask Evan first, saying where you want to advertise.
- a safe and informative spawn area?
- The closest thing to a member of staff in-game. If you have a problem with another player and have not been able to work out the problem by talking to the player, or are not comfortable approaching the player, email Evan at email@example.com. Please allow up to 48 hours for reply. In the meantime, you can avoid interacting with the player by playing on /red, not joining their party, and/or turning global chat off.
- you must first obtain a command block from the machine for 1 stack of emerald blocks. For two-way teleportation (to and from a place) you will need to purchase 2 command blocks.
- emeralds from the creative item vending machines are distributed equally among active mailboxes. You may opt-in by placing a green concrete block in the item frame on the side of your mailbox, otherwise place a red block. Those who don't have mailboxes will not receive emeralds. Instructions on how to claim a mailbox are on the wall of the post office.