Players may purchase teleport blocks and connect them to the teleport hub located at overworld coordinates 0,0.
Teleport blocks are bought from the machines located at (x,z) = (-286,-13). There is a teleport block located at 4 Admin Road.
Each teleport block costs 1 stack (64) of emerald blocks (576 total emeralds), and a pair (2) of teleport blocks is needed to allow teleportation between the hub and your chosen location.
Ask setavulos (a.k.a Nick, they/themself) to install the teleportation blocks for you, using this form.
Nick typically installs teleport blocks on Sundays, but depending on their schedule and how urgent the request is may install them sooner.
There are four roads in the teleport hub:
- Player Bases
- Administrative Projects/Unique Locations
- Resource Collection
Rules regarding teleports:
- Teleports and their destination must be somewhere you would be able to place a block, such as in your own claim, the wilderness, or a claim in which you have build permission.
- Teleports and their destination cannot be somewhere you haven't already been or could not easily get to.
- Teleport blocs can be removed by request of anyone who can build and destroy blocks in the area where the teleport block is.
- Teleport blocks can be moved by request of anyone who can build and destroy blocks in the area where the teleport block is.